Ballina Wellness Centre Opening Day!
Be part of something special as we officially open integratedliving’s first Ballina Wellness Centre!
We are leading the way in the active aged-care revolution and want you to join us. Take a tour of the gym, join a yoga demonstration and get your feet tapping to test your coordination on Australia’s first set of ‘moto-tiles’.
What is a Wellness Centre?
This is a hub for you to choose the services and supports that you want to keep living an active and independent life. Socialise and enjoy a range of activities including;
- Gym and yoga classes
- Massage therapy
- Occupational therapy services
- Wellness for Independence® suite of programs
- Allied health treatments
- Assistive technology product displays
- Staying Healthy Eating Well meals service
Location: 1-4/56 Cnr Quays Drive & River Street, Ballina (across from the ‘Big Prawn’!)
Time: 10am – 12pm
RSVP: call our customer service centre on 1300 782 896 by 7 August 2018
Come along to the opening and we will give you 10 gym sessions!*
- Must be 65 years or over, or 50 years or over and identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
- Must be eligible to receive aged care funding.
- Ask us for full terms and conditions.