Cairns Wellness Centre Opening
Be part of something special as we officially open integratedliving’s first Cairns Wellness Centre!
We are leading the way in the active aged-care revolution and want you to join us. Take a tour of the gym, join a yoga demonstration and find out about our Wellness for Independence programs that focus on a range of areas to help keep you living independently in your own home.
What is a Wellness Centre?
This is a hub for you to choose the services and supports that you want to keep living an active and independent life. Socialise and enjoy a range of activities including;
• Gym classes
• Yoga classes
• Massage therapy
• Wellness for Independence® suite of programs
• Assistive technology product displays
When: 10 am to 2pm on the 11 October 2018
Where: Shop 6B, 157 Mulgrave Street, Bungalow
RSVP: Call our customer service centre on 1300 782 896 by 4 October 2018 or personal message our page with your name, address and phone num
- Must be 65 years or over, or 50 years or over and identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
- Must be eligible to receive aged care funding.
- Ask us for full terms and conditions.