Skip to content

Can I apply for funding for a family member?

Written by Freya Griffin a Communications Partner with integratedliving

Through My Aged Care you can become an authorised representative so you can speak and act on your loved one’s behalf. You may require legal or medical supporting documentation to put this in place. You can discuss your options with the My Aged Care team, and they will be able to direct you on what to do next 

Wondering how to help your loved ones start their aged care journey? Join us at one of our carer specific Healthier at Home virtual forums. 

Free registration here