As a not-for-profit organisation and a registered charity, we recognise diversity, whether in gender, age, language, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, religious belief or family responsibilities.
There are a number of values and principles that drive our organisation. These inform the work that team members carry out on a daily basis – we’re passionate about what we do, because our clients are important to us.
- Diversity: We recognise diversity, whether in gender, age, language, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, religious belief, or family responsibilities.
- Integrity: We adhere to high moral, ethical and legal codes of behaviour which are built upon trust, transparency and accountability.
- Respect: We respect each individual’s choices, decisions, rights and responsibilities, privacy and confidentiality.
- Unity: We are unified by our connection to our purpose of supporting individuals and enriching communities.
- Equity: We truly believe and are committed to ensuring equitable access to high quality service for all Australians.
See these values demonstrated firsthand by several of our team members in the following videos:
View the rest of the videos here.
Join us at one of our integratedliving Healthier at Home virtual forums and we can show you where to start accessing aged care services, no matter your background or life circumstances.
Keeping you inspired to live, feel and be well
More articles to read next
The importance of strength exercises for seniors
Want to stay healthy, strong and living independently? Try these strength and balance exercises to prevent falls and help maintain your independence.