National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
The NDIS funds a range of supports and services which may include education, social participation, independence, living arrangements, and health and wellbeing.
In order to be considered reasonable and necessary, a support or service:
- must be related to a participant’s disability
- must not include day-to-day living costs not related to your disability support needs, such as groceries
- should represent value for money
- must be likely to be effective and work for the participant, and
- should take into account support given to you by other government services, your family, carers, networks and the community.
To begin accessing NDIS services with integratedliving you must first have an approved NDIS Plan.
If you have not registered with the NDIS or for more information this funding please refer to the NDIS Website or call 1800 800 110.
Once you have your approved NDIS plan, please give integratedliving a call and speak with our Disability Supports Team on 1300 782 896.
Our friendly team can help you develop a plan to meet your needs and discuss with you how to get the most out of your plan with the services we provide in your area.