The Department of Health has now released the new Coronavirus App for download on your mobile device. You can use the Australian Government Coronavirus app to:
- stay up to date with the official information and advice
- important health advice to help stop the spread and stay healthy
- get a quick snapshot of the current official status within Australia
- check your symptoms if you are concerned about yourself or someone else
- find relevant contact information
- access updated information from the Australian Government
- receive push notifications of urgent information and updates.
Click the below buttons to download the app to your phone:
Disclaimer: Whilst this app has been reviewed for clinical accuracy, the content is not a substitute for professional advice and should not be used as an alternative to professional healthcare. If you have a particular medical problem, please consult a doctor or a specialist.
Your one-stop newsletter to keep you safe and informed during this time.
More articles to read next
Ballina Wellness Centre Reopens
Since attending the centre 18 months ago, Brian and Julie had maintained their ritual of attending the Wellness Centre 2-3 times per week before COVID-19. With the centre reopening on 20 July, they can once again return to their fitness routine.
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.