The Department of Health has now released the new Coronavirus App for download on your mobile device. You can use the Australian Government Coronavirus app to:
- stay up to date with the official information and advice
- important health advice to help stop the spread and stay healthy
- get a quick snapshot of the current official status within Australia
- check your symptoms if you are concerned about yourself or someone else
- find relevant contact information
- access updated information from the Australian Government
- receive push notifications of urgent information and updates.
Click the below buttons to download the app to your phone:
Disclaimer: Whilst this app has been reviewed for clinical accuracy, the content is not a substitute for professional advice and should not be used as an alternative to professional healthcare. If you have a particular medical problem, please consult a doctor or a specialist.
Your one-stop newsletter to keep you safe and informed during this time.
More articles to read next
Message from CEO - 13 April 2021
An update on how we are continuing to protect our clients and staff against COVID-19, and some updates around the vaccine, royal commission and the new IHSD.
Message from CEO - 18 December 2020
As we approach the end of the year, our CEO, Catherine Daley, reflects on integratedliving's commitment to keeping safe this festive season. Our client newsletter is now online! Keep an eye on our registration announcement for virtual community forums in the new year.