The Department of Health has now released the new Coronavirus App for download on your mobile device. You can use the Australian Government Coronavirus app to:
- stay up to date with the official information and advice
- important health advice to help stop the spread and stay healthy
- get a quick snapshot of the current official status within Australia
- check your symptoms if you are concerned about yourself or someone else
- find relevant contact information
- access updated information from the Australian Government
- receive push notifications of urgent information and updates.
Click the below buttons to download the app to your phone:
Disclaimer: Whilst this app has been reviewed for clinical accuracy, the content is not a substitute for professional advice and should not be used as an alternative to professional healthcare. If you have a particular medical problem, please consult a doctor or a specialist.
Your one-stop newsletter to keep you safe and informed during this time.
More articles to read next
Let's Make Waves Across Australia
We are asking our clients, their family and friends and wider public to help create the biggest wave across Australia to say thank you to care staff.
Monthly Client Update - May 2020
As an essential service, we continue to deliver services and have been finding new ways of working so we can continue to support you. We would also show appreciation for our staff who continued to work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.