Here at integratedliving we are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic with one overarching goal in mind – to keep our clients and staff safe. But more than that, we know that we have a broader responsibility to the families who rely on us to keep their loved ones well and to deliver the essential services they need.
With the rapid spread of COVID-19, I want to share with you the significant measures we are taking to fulfill this responsibility, especially in the wake of the Government’s announcement on the 31 March, 2020, which listed the people who are at high risk of serious illness if infected with COVID-19 and how they should self-isolate to the maximum extent practical. You can read more on this here.
We appreciate the Government statement may have caused alarm, but rest assured our goal at integratedliving is to preserve the provision of as many services as we can, with staff wearing the relevant Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to protect you and them.
We are taking many preventative and precautionary actions as we focus on health, safety and service continuity.
As I have previously mentioned, we have implemented a number of actions through our dedicated COVID-19 task force, including:
- Instituting guidelines to limit virus spread and keep our employees healthy
- Providing ongoing, regular and transparent communications for our employees and clients regarding our continuity plans and new preventive measures
- Implementing operational enhancements, in alignment with public health authority guidance, to limit employee and client exposure to the virus
- Temporary closure of our offices, with all office-based staff to work from home, including the temporary closure of our Wellness, Activity and Respite Centres
- Highly restricting all business travel
- Providing safety guidance and PPE supplies appropriate for our frontline employees in line with the Department of Health and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
We want to minimise service disruptions to our clients and continue to offer the level of quality, responsiveness and support that you have come to expect from integratedliving.
Our COVID-19 task force has proactively worked with each of our critical business functions and support facilities to adapt to this new working environment while we implement our continuity plans.
Together, we are doing all that we can to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. Globally we are in unchartered waters, but know that at integratedliving we are executing our responsibilities to support you and our staff.
Chief Executive Officer
Your one-stop newsletter to keep you safe and informed during this time.
More articles to read next
Message from CEO - 13 April 2021
An update on how we are continuing to protect our clients and staff against COVID-19, and some updates around the vaccine, royal commission and the new IHSD.
Message from CEO - 18 December 2020
As we approach the end of the year, our CEO, Catherine Daley, reflects on integratedliving's commitment to keeping safe this festive season. Our client newsletter is now online! Keep an eye on our registration announcement for virtual community forums in the new year.