0437 900 129
- Reference Number:
- Part Time
- Closing Date:
- 28 January 2018
Be a part of our “embracing life” culture to support and empower our elderly and disabled customers to stay in their homes.
integratedliving is an industry leading provider known for its person centred approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote customers.
Our culture is dynamic and fast paced, we move quickly and we deliver results.
Job tasks and responsibilities
OurÂ Support Workers deliver exceptional services to our customers. They empower individual customer choice, positively contribute to our customer’s health and wellbeing, and enable ongoing active participation in the community.
This role is responsible for following the customer care plan to provide high quality support in a safe manner. Our Support Workers carry out a variety of different tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Assisting with ADL’s including showering, grooming, dressing, feeding.
- General household duties
- Transport assistance
- Meal preparation
- Social support
As a highly visible representative of the organisation, the Support Worker enhances integratedliving’s reputation as a provider of choice through their commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent qualificationÂ – must have covered subject relating to personal care. Completion of the subject “assist with medication” highly desirable.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and proven customer service orientation.
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of customers from diverse social, financial and cultural backgrounds.
- Current drivers license (P1 or above) and motor vehicle – must be registered, reliable and insured.
- Flexibility and availability between 7am-7pm Monday-Sunday. Some overnight shifts may be required.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
- Proficient in use of electronic technology including smart phones, handheld devices, email and internet.
- Current First Aid + CPR certificate.
All of our employees are entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Immediately eligible to receive generous bonuses through our customer referral program.
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax!
- Professional development and career progression opportunities.
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity, integrity and mutual respect.
Full position description can be found above.
This job may close early if suitable applications are received.