0438 601 322
- Reference Number:
- Closing Date:
- 28 January 2018
Be a part of our “embracing life” culture to support and empower our elderly and disabled customers to stay in their own homes.
integratedliving is a leading community services provider with an innovative and customer centric approach. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote customers.
Our culture is dynamic and fast paced, we move quickly and we deliver results.
We are currently looking to employ a casual Handyperson/Gardener inÂ the Newcastle/Lake Macquarie Region.Â Â The successfulÂ applicant will provide quality consumerÂ directed care in the delivery of maintenance and gardening services working with the elderly within the community.
- lawn mowing and edges
- gardening – pruning, weeding, trimming branches
- waste removal
- cleaning windows, gutters and ceiling fans
- changing tap washers
- gurney paths and Driveways
It would be preferable for you to have your own vehicle and equipment including lawn mower, whipper snipper, gardening tools and extension ladder. This position may suit a semi-retired person.
- Current drivers license
- Basic computer skills
- Working with Children Check (Can be obtained from ServiceÂ NSW if successful)
- Ability to operate a range of lawn mowing and other gardening equipment
- Good communication skills
All of our employees are entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Immediately eligible to receive generous bonuses through our customer referral program.
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax!
- Professional development and career progression opportunities.
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity, integrity and mutual respect.
Satisfactory completion of aÂ criminal record check is required for this position
Full position description can be found above.
This job may close early if suitable applications are received.