- Reference Number:
- Closing Date:
- 21 January 2018
Be a part of our “embracing life” culture to support and empower our elderly and disabled customers.
integratedliving is an industry leading provider known for its person centred approach to care. We are committed to deliveringÂ exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote customers.
Our culture is dynamic and fast paced, we move quickly and we deliver results.
We are seeking an Allied Health Assistant/Personal Trainer to assist our Exercise Physiologist in running our new Muswellbrook gym that will open in February 2018. The classes will be run on a Friday morning at this stage for 3 hours.
Your duties and scope of practice will include
- Delivery of group exercise programs for our customers which have been specifically designed by our Exercise Physiologist to suit the mix of ages/fitness levels.
- Exercise delivery is inclusive of demonstrating, instructing and modifying program content for each customer.
- Maintain consistent monitoring and support for customers.
- Provide guidance, motivation and social support to our customers to assist them to reach their goals.
- Provide feedback to the Exercise Physiologist to assist with health maintenance and risk management.
Essential Criteria for Position
- Certificate 4 in Personal Fitness or greater e.g. Diploma of Fitness OR
- Certificate 4 in Allied Health Assistant OR
- Minimum 2nd year student of Allied Health bachelor degree qualification
- Minimum 1 year experience delivering prescribed gym based exercise programs for the over 55’s or extensive experience working with the elderly in a similar environment in addition to qualifications.
- Registration as an Exercise Professional by Fitness Australia or ESSA
- Valid first aid and CPR certificate
Full position description can be found above.
This job may close early if suitable applications are received.