- Reference Number:
- Anywhere - but willing to tavel to Tasmania and Victoria
- Fixed Term Contract
- Closing Date:
- 21 January 2018
Support your community to maximise independence and prevent illness!
Our Allied Health ProfessionalsÂ are responsible for the delivery of specialist expertise and clinical services within a multidisciplinary team in order to optimise customer health and wellbeing outcomes.
With a dedicated focus on early intervention and individualised support, the Allied Health Professional plans and delivers programs directed towards the achievement of customer health goals and enhanced quality of life.
These 6 month contract positions are focused our Vision Wellness program which is being rolled out in Victoria and Tasmania. Our successful applicants must be willing to travel to both areas on a regular basis.
Our successful applicants will have:
- Degree qualifications in Occupational Therapy and experience within a healthcare setting.
- Well-developed problem solving, analytical and reporting skills.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills; able to effectively engage with multiple stakeholders and adapt style to suit audience.
- Advanced professional judgment skills.
- Ability to translate strategic directives and research into innovative clinical programs within a commercial environment.
- Experience within a multidisciplinary team and exposure to collaborative practices.
- Well-developed IT skills and experience with ehealth technologies and telehealth monitoring.
- Drivers license and ability to travel.
- Satisfactory completion of a police record check
integratedliving is a leading community services provider with an innovative and customer centric approach. We are committed to deliveringÂ exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote customers.
Our culture is dynamic and fast paced, we move quickly and we deliver results.
Full position description can be found above.
This job may close early if suitable applications are received.