0476 806 579
- Reference Number:
- Closing Date:
- 28 January 2018
Be a part of our “embracing life” culture to support and empower our elderly and disabled customers to stay in their own homes.
integratedliving is a leading community services provider with an innovative and customer centric approach. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote customers.
We are currently looking to employ a casual Handyperson come Domestic AssistantÂ to work inÂ the Maroochydore area.Â Â The successfulÂ applicant will provide quality consumerÂ directed care in the delivery of support work alongside maintenance and gardening services, working with the elderly within the community.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
Our Handyperson/Domestic Assistant carry out a variety of different tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Lawn mowing and edges including gardening – pruning, weeding, trimming branches
- Waste removal, gurney paths and driveways, cleaning windows, gutters and ceiling fans
- General handy duties i.e. changing tap washers and basic carpentry
- General household cleaning
- Transport assistance
- Meal preparation
- Social support
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 year cleaning experience in an Aged Care Facility, Hospital or Private homes
- MustÂ have your own vehicle and equipment including lawn mower, whipper snipper, gardening tools and extension ladder.
- Ability to operate a range of lawn mowing and other gardening equipment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and proven customer service orientation.
- Satisfactory completion of a police record check required for this position
- Current drivers licence (P1 or above) and motor vehicle â€“ must be registered, reliable and insured.
- Flexibility and availability between 8am-4pm Monday-Sunday.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
- Proficient in use of electronic technology including smart phones, handheld devices, email and internet.
- Current First Aid + CPR certificate.
All of our employees are entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Immediately eligible to receive generous bonuses through our customer referral program.
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax!
- Professional development and career progression opportunities.
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity, integrity and mutual respect.
Full position description can be found above.
This job may close early if suitable applications are received.