Commonwealth Home Support Program
The Commonwealth Home Support Program’s aim is to help people of senior age stay in their own homes and remain more independent in the community.
This program provides support, home help and respite care for frail and disabled people at any stage of life.
Home care services enable people to continue to live the life they choose safely and with dignity. integratedliving specialises in providing these aged care services to people in rural or regional Australia. A wide range of services may be accessed, including:
- Nursing care
- Allied health services like podiatry, physiotherapy and speech pathology
- Domestic assistance, including help with cleaning, washing and shopping
- Personal care, such as help with bathing, dressing, grooming and eating
- Social support
- Home maintenance
- Home modifications
- Carer Support
- Assessment, client care coordination and case management
- Flexible Respite
- Centre Based Respite
- Cottage Respite
- Support for carers including respite service
Home Care can provide a real alternative and enables you or a loved one to stay at home and community longer.
To access the Commonwealth Home Support Program you must first register with My Aged Care and in most instances undertake an assessment. Contact My Aged Care by calling 1800 200 422 or going to www.myagedcare.gov.au
For an obligation-free appointment to see how we may be able to help you or a loved one, our Customer Service Officers are on hand – just call on 1300 782 896