Home Care Packages
Home Care Packages support you to be independent and remain living at home for as long as possible.
Home Care Packages are funded by the government and offer a wide range of services you can choose to suit your individual needs. The services are flexible and enable choice and control to support you and your unique needs.
- LEVEL 1 HOME CARE PACKAGE is offered to support you if you have a need for just a little extra help. This may include a need for personal care, household or domestic assistance, social support, meals or shopping, or support with rehabilitation.
- LEVEL 2 HOME CARE PACKAGE is designed for if you have moderate care needs. Services can include the loan of basic equipment along with the services such as domestic assistance, personal care, social support, meals, shopping or rehabilitation.
- LEVEL 3 HOME CARE PACKAGE is offered to support people who have higher level needs, which may include a need for personal care, household assistance, meals and medications, nursing or allied health input, support with memory or behaviour changes, or assistance with aids and appliances.
- LEVEL 4 HOME CARE PACKAGES is provided to support people with complex health care needs. Services often include Nursing Care and the loan of aids and equipment in addition to all other support services.
integratedliving Australia gratefully acknowledges the support given by the Australian Government Department of Social Services. Although funding for these services has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.
HOW TO ACCESS HOME CARE PACKAGES
- If you have higher care needs and are considering accessing home care, you will first need to contact My Aged Care by calling 1800 200 422 or going to www.myagedcare.gov.au
- If your care needs indicate you might need a Home Care Package, My Aged Care will refer you to an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT, ACAS in Victoria) to complete an assessment. This assessment will identify whether you have high or low-level care needs.
- ACATs cover all of Australia and are based in hospitals and in the local community.
- An ACAT member will talk to you about your current situation and assess and approve your eligibility to receive Australian Government-subsidised aged care services. These assessments are free.
- It is important to know that your preferences will always be considered, and you do not need to make any decisions about your future during your assessment.
- You are welcome to have someone else—perhaps a friend, family member or your carer—attend your assessment for extra support.
- Don’t forget to tell them, you would like services provided by integratedliving!
HOME CARE PACKAGE PRICING
integratedliving Australia’s Home Care Package pricing is very competitive. We can also help you get the best out of your funding to ensure you have the services you need.
View our complete Home Care Package Pricing List for more information.
For an obligation-free appointment to see how we may be able to help you or a loved one, our Customer Service Officers are on hand – just call on 1300 782 896