We understand that caring can be a very rewarding experience but it is also physically and emotionally demanding. If you are someone who cares for others, it is important that you look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
Our respite services can provide care for the person you look after so you can have a break. You may wish to schedule a regular service or you may just need a once off service to cover you for a period of time. Whatever the reason, we can help you care for your loved one while you relax or attend to other matters.
- Keep you well so you can care for others.
- Ensure caring remains a rewarding experience.
- Provide support and education to you.
Our carer support services can provide general support or specific support as listed below:
- Young carers support and information support
- Support for carers of people with severe or profound disability
- Mental health respite
- Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centres
- Education and training for carers.
- Available throughout Australia for people aged over 18 years*.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more disability support services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Staying warm this winter
Avoid catching a cold during winter. Check out these practical and cost-effective ways of keeping yourself and your home warm.