We understand that caring can be a very rewarding experience but it is also physically and emotionally demanding. If you are someone who cares for others, it is important that you look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
Our respite services can provide care for the person you look after so you can have a break. You may wish to schedule a regular service or you may just need a once off service to cover you for a period of time. Whatever the reason, we can help you care for your loved one while you relax or attend to other matters.
- Keep you well so you can care for others.
- Ensure caring remains a rewarding experience.
- Provide support and education to you.
Our carer support services can provide general support or specific support as listed below:
- Young carers support and information support
- Support for carers of young people with severe or profound disability
- Mental health respite
- Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centres
- Education and training for carers.
- Available throughout Australia for people aged over 18 years*.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more disability support services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Message from CEO - 10 September 2020
2020 has certainly been a year of change and uncertainty, but we're as committed as ever to provide the safe delivery of services. We wanted to take this opportunity to provide another update around our COVID-19 actions.
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.