Stay socially active and connected to the community through our support to join social groups or travel on outings.
We can also assist you to attend one of our Activity, Day or Wellness Centres or Overton House, to join in the activities on offer.
- Have fun and socialise.
- Get out and about in your community.
- Participate in exciting activities.
Community connections support can include;
- Social outings
- Support to attend activity and day centres
- Getting you in contact with social groups
- Transport to attend social activities.
- Available throughout Australia for people aged over 18 years*.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more disability support services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Accessing aged care in Australia – where do I start?
Watch this digital forum to get a step-by-step guide for accessing age care services in Australia and learn some of the services that are available for your loved ones.