Helping you to transition through changes that occur with your needs. Your needs may increase or decrease, you may need to move house, or just do something different. Our services can help you to live a life of independence that is focused around how you choose to enjoy life.
We can assist with practical support so you can stay active in your community and healthy.
- Practical support for when your needs change.
- Assist you to stay active in your community.
- Peer support for you when you need it most.
About the program
Our independent living services can include:
- Assistance with budgeting and planned purchases
- Develop your resilience to change
- Manage and prepare for unexpected challenges
- Support to manage accommodation and utilities.
- Available throughout Australia for people aged over 18 years*.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more disability support services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Accessing aged care in Australia – where do I start?
Watch this digital forum to get a step-by-step guide for accessing age care services in Australia and learn some of the services that are available for your loved ones.