Helping you to transition through changes that occur with your needs. Your needs may increase or decrease, you may need to move house, or just do something different. Our services can help you to live a life of independence that is focused around how you choose to enjoy life.
We can assist with practical support so you can stay active in your community and healthy.
- Practical support for when your needs change.
- Assist you to stay active in your community.
- Peer support for you when you need it most.
About the program
Our independent living services can include:
- Assistance with budgeting and planned purchases
- Develop your resilience to change
- Manage and prepare for unexpected challenges
- Support to manage accommodation and utilities.
- Available throughout Australia for people aged over 18 years*.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more disability support services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Message from CEO - 10 September 2020
2020 has certainly been a year of change and uncertainty, but we're as committed as ever to provide the safe delivery of services. We wanted to take this opportunity to provide another update around our COVID-19 actions.
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.