Our transport service can help you maintain your independence, socialise and stay active in your community.
Using public transport can be a challenge, but we can assist you to get to important appointments and other day-to-day activities.
We can also assist you to travel to a favourite place for a holiday or to visit family and friends.
- Stay active and independent in your community.
- Travel comfortably and promptly at a time that suits you.
- Feel safe and confident in being supported by our staff members.
We can help transport you to:
- Run errands
- Attend appointments
- Go shopping
- Visit family and friends
- Attend a group social outing
- Travel to a favourite place
- Attend an integratedliving Wellness Centre®, Activity Centre or event.
- Available throughout Australia for people aged over 18 years*.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more disability support services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
What are the assessments you must complete to gain funding?
When applying for support through My Aged Care, the National Disability Insurance Scheme, or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, you will be assessed to determine the level of funding you can receive.
How can I assist my family member to stay at home longer?
When it comes to broaching the subject of home care services with a loved one, it’s important to remind them that asking for help does not mean they will lose their independence. Seeking assistance enables people to stay safe and well in their home for longer.