Our transport service can help you maintain your independence, socialise and stay active in your community.
Using public transport can be a challenge, but we can assist you to get to important appointments and other day-to-day activities.
We can also assist you to travel to a favourite place for a holiday or to visit family and friends.
- Stay active and independent in your community.
- Travel comfortably and promptly at a time that suits you.
- Feel safe and confident in being supported by our staff members.
We can help transport you to:
- Run errands
- Attend appointments
- Go shopping
- Visit family and friends
- Attend a group social outing
- Travel to a favourite place
- Attend an integratedliving Wellness Centre®, Activity Centre or event.
- Available throughout Australia for people aged over 18 years*.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more disability support services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Message from CEO - 10 September 2020
2020 has certainly been a year of change and uncertainty, but we're as committed as ever to provide the safe delivery of services. We wanted to take this opportunity to provide another update around our COVID-19 actions.
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.