Safe and supportive senior gym
At our Wellness Gym, the equipment, the programs, the staff, and the floor plan are all tailored to best assist you to reach your health goals.
Suited to all fitness levels, our health and wellness gym programs will help you strengthen your muscles and bones, as well as improve overall balance, confidence and wellbeing.
Participants will also enjoy the social connection with other gym-goers as well as with our wonderful staff.
- Programs and equipment tailored to seniors.
- Increase strength, balance, mobility and confidence.
- Suitable for all fitness levels with ongoing support.
What activities does the program include?
Our skilled and friendly instructors will guide you confidently through your individual program, teaching you how to best utilise the equipment to maximise resistance, build strength and gain improvements over time.
They provide multiple layers of support to assist you to establish an exercise program that is the right fit for you and will help you reach your goals. Wellness Gym classes are conducted at our Wellness Centres and they focus on building strength, mobility and overall health and wellbeing in small group classes.
Once assessed by an Exercise Physiologist, clients will be provided a personalised program to complete in their scheduled class time.
- 50-minute classes on specialised exercise equipment.
- Gym and equipment specifically designed for seniors.
- Highly skilled and friendly staff to support you.
- Programs suitable for beginners to advanced fitness levels.
- Welcoming environment, providing social connection.
- Fitness programs that encourage physical as well as mental wellbeing.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Dementia support – help when you need it most
Looking after a loved one who has dementia can be challenging. integratedliving provides respite for carers to keep you feeling well and supported.