We work with you, your family, and your carer to help you navigate the challenges of living with dementia. You will have ongoing assessments to ensure the care plan developed for you continues to meet your needs.
Our commitment to providing dementia care includes support through your entire care journey from offering programs to improve brain and memory function to high level home care and carer support.
- Complete support for you, your family and carer.
- Recognise and combat early signs of dementia.
- Holistic care to cover all your care needs as they change.
Our dementia care support can include:
- Memory Wellness program
- Dementia-specific activity centres
- Carer respite
- Aids and alarms
- Personal Care
- Social programs
- Wellness Centre activities and exercise.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans’ Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people with a disability under the age of 65 years.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
World Elder Abuse Day - We All Have A Role To Play
Recognised by the United Nations General Assembly in December 2011, World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAD) emphasises a simple but important message - that elder abuse is never okay.