The Buried in Treasure support services are all about assisting you to hold on to the items you love but stay uncluttered.
Keeping things you cherish is very important and through a long and fulfilling life you will have many things to treasure, however it is important to keep your home clean and free of clutter to avoid trip and fall hazards and ensure you have room to be safely mobile.
- Feel safer at home to move around without the risk of tripping or falling.
- De-clutter and give you more space.
- Discard useless items and display cherished items.
Buried in treasures can help you;
- De-clutter your home
- Sort through your treasured items
- Come up with helpful storage solutions
- Ensure your belongings don’t cause trip or fall hazards
- Ensure your cherished possessions are stored safely and in a place that you can access.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Straight islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people living with a disability.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
integratedliving newsletter - Winter 2019
Read About: Wellness Centre stories Aged Care Industry Update CEO update 2018 Values Based Awards Skin integrity tips Wills and Power of Attorney Customer stories. Short Term Restorative Care World Salt Awareness Week Values Based Award Winners Staff Spotlight