We understand that caring can be a very rewarding experience but it is also physically and emotionally demanding. If you are someone who cares for others, it is important that you look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
Our respite services can provide care for the person you look after so you can have a break. You may wish to schedule a regular service or you may just need a once-off service to cover you for a period of time. Whatever the reason, we can help you care for your loved one while you relax or attend to other matters.
- Keep you well so you can care for others.
- Ensure caring remains a rewarding experience.
- Provide support and education to you.
Our carer support services can provide general support or specific support as listed below:
- Young carers support and information support
- Support for carers of young people with severe or profound disability
- Mental health respite
- Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centres
- Education and training for carers.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people living with a disability.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
integratedliving newsletter - Winter 2019
Read About: Wellness Centre stories Aged Care Industry Update CEO update 2018 Values Based Awards Skin integrity tips Wills and Power of Attorney Customer stories. Short Term Restorative Care World Salt Awareness Week Values Based Award Winners Staff Spotlight