integratedliving Community Wellness Day prize draw terms and conditions
The Promoter is integratedliving (ABN 95 130 530 844) whose registered office is at 3 Wilkinson Ave, Muswellbrook, NSW 2333
2. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
3. Entry is open to all non integratedliving clients who are Australian residents only and who are 65 years and over, or 50 years plus if you identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander. Anyone connected in any way with helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to win the competition prizes, including employees of integratedliving or their family members.
4. Contestants must submit a completed entry form at the Community Wellness day Event, held at one of integratedliving Wellness Centre’s, on Friday, 14 February 2020, in order for their entry to be valid.
5. The list of potential winners will be collected on Monday, 17 February 2020.
6. The competition begins at 10.00am AEDT Friday 14 February 2020 and closes for entry at 2.00pm AEDT on Friday, 14 February 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
• By submitting an entry as per the Community Wellness Day competition, you have entered into the event competition to win the following prize: One six week Wellness Introductory Program (one session per week) including an initial assessment valued at $80.
• Competition entries will not be accepted by any other means.
9. All prize items are valued inclusive of GST and integratedliving takes no responsibility for any variations in item values. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Any taxes (other than GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of a prize recipient receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that prize recipient.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as reasonably possible by the Promoter.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any contestant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The winners will be chosen at random from a draw by a staff member appointed by integratedliving.
13. The winner will be announced via: a. telephone call. b. Email
14. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. integratedliving will organise the winners initial assessment appointment within14 business days of notification.
16. Contestants can opt-out from entering into the competition by notifying the Promoter that they do not want to be included within the draw for the prizes by no later than 2.00pm AEDT on Friday, 14 February, 2020.
17. integratedliving shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner, or anyone else availing from the prize, as a result of the winner accepting and/or using the prize.
18. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.