The New Aged Care Quality Standards
The Australian Government has set eight new Aged Care Quality Standards that relate to clients’ safety, health and wellbeing.
integratedliving supports the new standards, which come into effect on 1 July 2019, to ensure clients continue receiving high quality care which relate to their specific needs. The Quality Standards are made up of eight individual standards including:
- Consumer dignity and choice
- Ongoing assessment and planning with consumers
- Personal care and clinical care
- Services and supports for daily living
- Organisation’s service environment
- Feedback and complaints
- Human resources
- Organisational governance.
Watch the video below to see what the new Standards mean in practice for you.
For more information visit: https://www.agedcarequality.gov.au/consumers/standards/new-standards-resources