Skip to content

Department of Veterans’ Affairs

Department of Veteran’s Affairs funding for health and wellbeing.

Department of Veteran's Affairs (DVA) funding provides in home nursing with a focus on assisting you to continue living independently by supporting your health, wellbeing and community connection. 

Who is this package for?

DVA clients who have a Gold Card or White Card are eligible to apply for in home nursing care.

What services can I get?

The Veterans’ Home Care services that are available are:

In-Home Nursing

In-home nursing provides clinical nursing and/or personal care services in your home delivered by registered nurses, enrolled nurses and support staff.

Would you like to know more? 

In most cases, to be eligible to receive community nursing services for an assessed clinical need, an entitled person must hold either a Gold Card or a White Card. 
Please contact the Department of Veteran Affairs or integratedliving to confirm your eligibility. 
To apply, call the VHC Assessment Agency on 1300 550 450. You will then complete an assessment with a VHC Assessor. The aim of the assessment is to learn more about your individual needs and determine the appropriate level of care you require.  Following the assessment, you will be able to elect integratedliving as your preferred provider for nursing care.  

For more information, please visit the Department of Veterans' Affairs website. 

Call To Action Banner 5 (1)

The support you need

Seeking nursing support at home? We’ll help you every step of the way.