"I get along so well with Natasha, she is bright and bubbly and it makes me very happy to see her."Margaret, Port Stephens, NSW
- Bringing the A to Z of care into your community and home.
- Understanding the unique challenges of Australians in rural, regional and remote communities.
- Our expert staff are locals in your community and provide support customised to your needs.
- Wellness Gyms - Improve your fitness, balance and mobility using state-of-the-art equipment and enjoy gentle exercise supported by our qualified exercise physiologists
- Wellness Centre Activities - Take part in chair yoga, stretch and flow classes, remedial massage and more
- Wellness for Independence® Programs - Many of our award-winning programs such as Memory and Digital Wellness are available through our Wellness Centres.
The Live Well Blog
How can I assist my family member to stay at home longer?
When it comes to broaching the subject of home care services with a loved one, it’s important to remind them that asking for help does not mean they will lose their independence. Seeking assistance enables people to stay safe and well in their home for longer.