- Offering the A to Z of health and aged care in your home, community and online.
- Supporting older Australians to access care in regional, rural and remote communities.
- Our caring staff are locals in your community, providing customised support for your needs.
We can support you to live an active, social lifestyle independently in your home with in-home support. A leading provider of programs and services that can improve your health and wellbeing.
Our Wellness Centres
integratedliving Wellness Centres are a hub specifically for seniors to socialise and enjoy wellbeing and health services.
- Wellness Gyms - Improve your fitness, balance and mobility using state-of-the-art equipment and enjoy gentle exercise supported by our qualified exercise physiologists
- Wellness Centre Activities - Take part in chair yoga, stretch and flow classes, and more
- Wellness for Independence® Programs - Many of our award-winning programs such as Memory and Digital Wellness are available through our Wellness Centres.
The Live Well Blog
What is a Case Manager, and How Can Case Management Help you through Your Aged-Care and Health Journey?
What does a case manager do and how can they help you through your aged-care journey? We explain the skills, tasks and benefits of a case manager.Continue reading