"I get along so well with Natasha, she is bright and bubbly and it makes me very happy to see her."Margaret, Port Stephens, NSW
- Bringing the A to Z of care into your community and home.
- Understanding the unique challenges of Australians in rural, regional and remote communities.
- Our expert staff are locals in your community and provide support customised to your needs.
- Wellness Gyms - Improve your fitness, balance and mobility using state-of-the-art equipment and enjoy gentle exercise supported by our qualified exercise physiologists
- Wellness Centre Activities - Take part in chair yoga, stretch and flow classes, remedial massage and more
- Wellness for Independence® Programs - Many of our award-winning programs such as Memory and Digital Wellness are available through our Wellness Centres.
The Live Well Blog
Message from CEO - 10 September 2020
2020 has certainly been a year of change and uncertainty, but we're as committed as ever to provide the safe delivery of services. We wanted to take this opportunity to provide another update around our COVID-19 actions.
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.