We focus on ensuring equitable access for health support to communities since 1999.
integratedliving Australia have a proud history of providing in home support services to older people in regional, rural and remote Australia.
From those small beginnings as a local provider for aged care services in Muswellbrook and Murrurundi to being acknowledged as a lead provider in health management and home and community living services, integratedliving have grown to support more than 8000 people in local communities. 2016 sees new areas being added to the growing network with services available in Hume and Gippsland in Victoria.
integratedliving began life as an amalgamation of 4 projects auspiced by local government and community service providers, originally known as Hunter Integrated Care. Meals organisations in the Upper Hunter joined in 2001 followed by Upper Hunter Peer Link in 2004. The organisation grew through award of tenders eventually moving outside the Hunter Region of NSW by 2008. In 2008 our name changed to integratedliving to reflect our focus on services to rural, regional and remote communities outside the Hunter region of New South Wales.
Our growth within New South Wales and our growing interstate presence in Queensland from 2009-2010 saw integratedliving continue to offer services to rural communities. A merger with Port Stephens Community Care Inc in 2011 saw further consolidation and expansion of services available to older people living in the Port Stephens area.
Further growth through successful government tenders saw expansion into new regions in Queensland, services available across all the rural and regional areas in New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Tasmania between 2013- 2014. Services were also established in the Loddon Mallee region in Victoria in 2013.
A further merger in 2014 with Family Based Care Inc (North) in Tasmania consolidated services available for people in northern Tasmania.
integratedliving has continued to expand the range of services to rural, regional and remote communities across Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria and Tasmania in 2015 and 2016. In South Australia, integratedliving also supports Regional Assessment services.
- Winner – Best Home Care Operator at the 6th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards 2018 in Singapore.
- Winner – AACQA Better Practice Awards – Commendation Award for the Memory Wellness and Clinical Governance.
- Winner – Hesta Nursing Awards for team excellence.
- Winner – AACQA Better Practice Awards for the staying strong Telehealth & Staying Connected Programs.
- Winner – NSW/ACT ACS State Awards for Excellence for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Competencies.
- Winner – QLD ACSA Aged Care Awards for Organisation of the Year.
- CEO, Catherine Daley, was runner up in the 2015 NSW Premiers Regional Woman of the Year Award.
- integratedliving wins Muswellbrook Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award.