The Mind and Body Wellness program will teach you key techniques to bring you into the present moment. When we achieve this, we enable ourselves to work towards what is important in the here and now. In return, it assists us in the reduction or even elimination of excess concerns and worries that are out of our control.
This program demystifies mind and body wellbeing, breaking it down into achievable parts so you understand what you need.
- Enhance your mind and body wellbeing.
- Be proactive about your health.
- Improve your quality of life.
The program includes:
- 16 weeks of interactive learning within a small and supportive group.
- An iPad on loan for the duration of the program.
- An iHealth device to assist with activity and monitoring sleep patterns, which is yours to keep.
- A program manual which includes important resources relating to the program. This is yours to keep.
- Assistance in the initial set-up of your internet and devices.
- In-depth weekly sessions on crucial Mind and Body topics such as mind health and emotions; mindfulness; sleep; having purpose; good nutrition for brain health; staying active and exercise.
- Expert and friendly staff to guide you throughout the program, including ongoing technical support and assistance.
- A wonderfully supportive atmosphere with social interaction and important learning.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I access this service?
You can access this service in several ways, depending on your needs and individual situation.
You can attend one of our Wellness or Activity Centres to take part in this service.Join us at one of our Wellness or Activity Centres for this service.
A team member can help take you from A to B in your local community.Learn more about services in your community
We can deliver this service to you over a video call on a computer or tablet.Learn more about our virtual services
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Home Care Package and Commonwealth Home Support Program options.More information
ou can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
Christmas Trivia for All Ages to Enjoy
Trivia is one of those Christmas activities for friends and family to enjoy together. Try these questions out as a quiz for seniors and juniors, and keep those brain cells ticking over.