Skip to content

Contact us

Our friendly staff are available to help you. Whatever stage of your care journey you are at we can support you to take the next step.

General enquiries call 1300 782 896 (6am - 7.30pm, Mon - Sun)

Media enquiries contact

Contact details

Customer service team hours
  • Sunday - 6.00am - 7.30pm
  • Monday - 6.00am - 7.30pm
  • Tuesday - 6.00am - 7.30pm
  • Wednesday - 6.00am - 7.30pm
  • Thursday - 6.00am - 7.30pm
  • Friday - 6.00am - 7.30pm
  • Saturday - 6.00am - 7.30pm
In case of an emergency please call 000.
Centre locations and hours Find a centre Locate all services in your area Search now
Mailing address PO Box 2567, Dangar NSW 2309
Fax 1300 778 718


General enquiries Submit enquiry
Register your interest Register interest
Health care provider enquiries Refer or ask about client services
Feedback Submit feedback
Careers enquiries Submit enquiry

Frequently asked questions

If translation or interpretation services would assist you in accessing or better understanding the range of support available to you, please contact any of the following services:

Department of Immigration and Border Protection – Translating and Interpreting Services (TIS National)

For face-to-face interpreters and a translation service 24 hours/seven days a week call 13 14 50.

Health Care Interpreter Service (Health Services Only)

For face-to-face interpreters and telephone interpreting call 1800 674 994.

Community Relations Commission (CRC) – Language Service

For face-to-face interpreters and a translation service in several languages call 1300 651 500.

Centrelink Multilingual Telephone Information Service (cost of a local call)

Call 13 12 02.

integratedliving does its best to provide quality care and services for older Australians. However, issues can sometimes occur so we need to ensure that people can raise their concerns in a constructive and safe way.

If you feel comfortable, we encourage you to raise your concern with the staff or managers of integratedliving first as this is often the best way to have your concern resolved. All service providers are required to have a complaints system in place and in most cases, you will be able to resolve your concern directly with us.

If this doesn’t work or you don’t feel comfortable in raising your concern this way, the Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission can support you to resolve your concern with them. They provide a free service available to anyone, to raise a concern or make a complaint about the quality of care or services provided to people receiving Australian Government funded aged care.

A complaint can be made to the Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission by

  • Phoning: 1800 951 822 (free call from landlines). Interpreters can be arranged.
  • National Relay Service and ask for 1800 951 822.
  • Completing a complaint form online on the ACQSC website
  • Write a letter to: Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission, GPO Box 9819, in your capital city.  Make sure your letter includes:
    • your name, address and telephone number
    • the date you are lodging your complaint
    • details of your complaint, including specific dates of events and relevant comments
    • the name of the aged care home or service and the state/territory in which it is located
    • the name of the consumer that your complaint relates to.

integratedliving encourages all our clients and staff to contribute suggestions for improvement and new ideas. You can send us your suggestions for improvement by completing this form, which can be submitted anonymously if you wish.