We can help you stay active in your community by helping you get out and about either one-on-one with a friendly staff member or as a group social outing. Our team can help you get where you need to go – all we need is the destination!
You can join our fun planned group outings to local community areas, meet new people, enjoy great company and exciting events. Our staff can support you with shopping, appointments, library visits, local community activities and other outings of your choice.
- Make new friends as part of group social outings.
- Visit new places and try new things.
- Stay socially connected to your community.
Social outings can include;
- Private, scheduled outings to somewhere you choose
- Join a group social outing
- One-off or regular social outings are available.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people living with a disability.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.
Ballina Wellness Centre Reopens
Since attending the centre 18 months ago, Brian and Julie had maintained their ritual of attending the Wellness Centre 2-3 times per week before COVID-19. With the centre reopening on 20 July, they can once again return to their fitness routine.