Skip to content

Home and Community Care Program for Younger People

What is the Home and Community Care Program for Younger People (HACC PYP)?

HACC PYP supports Victorians to optimise their health and wellbeing, while maintaining or regaining their independence to live safely in their homes and participate in their community.

Eligibility and Access

Victorians who are eligible are aged from birth to 65 years of age, or birth to 50 years for Aboriginal peoples, and who:

• have a chronic illness, mental health, disability or other condition that has an impact on their day-to-day living and ability to participate in the community

• are at risk of losing their independence without support and are not accessing similar supports through other programs

• require HACC PYP health or wellbeing supports to assist with the activities of daily living.

The HACC PYP program targets its services to people who have the greatest need and capacity to benefit from the support. Priority is assessed in the context of a person’s usual living environment and available supports, in comparison to other eligible people.

Both the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and HACC PYP are separate funding options available to you. If you currently have a NDIS plan you may still qualify to access clinical support using HACC PYP funding, as long as you are not already receiving this through your plan.

How integratedliving can support people with HACC PYP funding?

• integratedliving supports people with HACC PYP funding in the Grampians area of Victoria.

HACC PYP clients can access the following services through integratedliving:


Allied Health Services (Podiatry)


How can I get assessed to receive HACC PYP funding?

If you need an assessment to receive funding, you can reach out to your local council or any one of the 280 service providers across Victoria, including integratedliving. We can provide a comprehensive needs assessment and referral if required.

Your local divisional office of the Department of Health and Human Services can also assist you with information about this program, including funding arrangements and complaints management procedures.

Please note the department does not directly provide services or assess people for eligibility.


Call To Action Banner 8

The support you need

Your needs are different to others and we understand that. Call us to chat about how we can help you stay living, feeling and being well.