What is integratedliving's Client Advisory Group?
Our Client Advisory Group provides an opportunity for our clients, carers and family members, to be meaningfully engaged in the development and continuous improvement of the care and services integratedliving delivers and provide direct feedback to our Board of Directors.
Who are we looking for?
integratedliving is looking for members who:
- Are current Home Care Package or Short-Term Restorative Care clients and their carers and family members
- Are willing and able to volunteer their time to provide insights that represent the diversity of integratedliving’s clients’ perspectives, rather than focusing on individual issues.
- Will actively contribute to determine the matters important to clients and their carers and families and the issues to focus on.
- Have the ability to, with support, provide the Board of Directors with feedback at a strategic level that goes to improving the quality of care and services provided, and consider written advice given to the Group by the Board of
- Have the ability to meet virtually at least twice per year. Meetings will be held online, so members will need access to a computer, laptop or other device to log in to the meeting.
The Client Advisory Group will be supported in its operation, including:
- An orientation to the Group and induction to the role as a member.
- Support from the Group’s Chair and Secretariat to co-develop how the Group will work to make sure it is meaningful, identify matters of importance and seek information from integratedliving to perform their role.
- Assistance with technology and access to information
- Report writing
In its first year our Client Advisory Group will be open to integratedliving’s HCP, STRC and Core clients, as per the Aged Care Act. We encourage all clients to provide us with feedback via our usual channels:
To express your interest
If you are a HCP, STRC or Core client, or their carer or family member, who meets what we are looking for, and are interested in being a member of our Client Advisory Group, we would love to hear from you, by completing this e-form.
Expressions of interest to join our Client Advisory Group in 2024 close on 15 December 2023.
We will write to anyone who expresses interest to provide further information about the Client Advisory Group, membership terms and next steps following the cut-off date.
Do you need more information?
For more information on our Client Advisory Group, please email us.