The Core App is a personal health companion providing an integrated, online health service for individuals and their families who participate in the Core program. The Core App allows you to share health information with your personal care team and family, and monitor and promote health and wellbeing. The App also provides you with easy access to your personalised service wherever you are, helping to keep you living, feeling and being well.
- Easy to use
Speak with your personal health care team and family via phone, video, chat or email. Keep track of your health using interactive assessments and surveys. Join one of integratedliving's Wellness for Independence® Programs, or make friends through a virtual 'Let's have a Conversation' morning tea.
From the comfort of your home or when you're on the go, the Core App allows you to:
- Interact with your personal health care team to help achieve your health goals
- Participate in virtual health and wellbeing services
- View your calendar of integratedliving services and reminders, reschedule or request a new service
- Communicate with family and friends in a variety of ways Join a virtual community group for activities and conversation
- Provide feedback on integratedliving services Stay up to date with integratedliving news.
Follow the instructions in our User Guide to take you through how to download and use the features.Frequently asked questions
- The Core App is only available to integratedliving clients and their family members who have consented to engage the Core by integratedliving health service. *Other eligibility criteria may apply Contact us for more info.
How can I access this service?
You can access this service in several ways, depending on your needs and individual situation.
Am I eligible?
The Core App is only available to integratedliving clients and their family members who participate in the Core program. People who participate in Core will benefit from integrated health and support services focused on prevention, health maintenance and continuity of care.Learn more about Core by integratedliving
Core program: The Core App User Guide
Explore our Live Well Resources
Testing the Boundaries – How to Cope with Physical and Mental Challenges Every Day
Facing Parkinson’s Disease followed by a heart attack, farmer Henry has learnt how to face unwanted challenges with acceptance and as much vigour as can be mustered that day.