Taking your medication as prescribed by your doctor helps you maintain your health.
- Be confident that you are taking the correct medication each day.
- Be supported with help from assistive products like medication dispensers.
- Peace of mind for you and your family.
Our medication support can include:
- Reminding you to take your medication from dose administration aid
- Providing you with help to take your medication from dose administration aid
- Administration of medication by trained and qualified staff.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Straight islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans’ Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people with a disability under the age of 65 years.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Message from CEO - 10 September 2020
2020 has certainly been a year of change and uncertainty, but we're as committed as ever to provide the safe delivery of services. We wanted to take this opportunity to provide another update around our COVID-19 actions.
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.