My Support App by integratedliving® provides an added way for you to view information about your services. You can also make changes to your services and share information with designated family members and friends.
integratedliving staff also use My Support App to provide up-to-date information to you about your services. Watch out for news, events and offers coming soon!
- See information about your services when you need to.
- Make service changes quickly and easily.
- Share information with loved ones.
My Support App is available on mobile devices and through the app customers can;
- Reschedule an integratedliving service or request a new service
- Provide feedback on your service
- Share service dates and times with nominated family members or carers
- Get reminders about when a staff member is due to visit
- Review your schedule and confirm the dates and times for your services
- Opt in to receive news on offers and events.
Follow the instructions in our Getting Started Guide to take you through how to download and use the features of My Support App.
- You need to be be an existing integratedliving customer or an authorised family member to access My Support App.
- Please note: Customers that were previous BDNH customers may have trouble accessing My Support App. integratedliving are endeavouring to resolve this issue.
How can I pay?
My Support App is currently a complimentary product offered by integratedliving. If you access services through the below funding you will be able to access My Support App.
*Clients that were previous BDNH customers may have trouble accessing My Support App. integratedliving are endeavouring to resolve this issue.
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people living with a disability.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.
Ballina Wellness Centre Reopens
Since attending the centre 18 months ago, Brian and Julie had maintained their ritual of attending the Wellness Centre 2-3 times per week before COVID-19. With the centre reopening on 20 July, they can once again return to their fitness routine.