Are you passionate about making a positive impact on people’s lives?
We are looking for caring people to become a valued Support Worker in our team. At integratedliving, we are dedicated to helping older Australians maintain independence in their homes and communities.
What we offer:
As a Support Worker, your primary responsibility will be providing care for individuals aged 65 and above in the community.
- Permanent part-time positions available, with flexible hours to suit your availability.
- Base hourly rate of $29.50 - $29.85 plus superannuation, with not-for-profit salary packaging to maximise your take home pay.
- Paid travel time and travel allowance of 96 cents per KM between services.
- Daily mobile allowance when using your personal devise for work-related purposes.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- Ongoing support for your training and development.
- A supportive and experienced team environment.
Who are you?
Your main focus will be delivering high-quality, person-centred care. To excel in this role, you will need the following:
- A genuine understanding of, and passion for working with, older people.
- Have availability to work within 7am – 7pm Monday to Friday, and some weekends.
- Certificate III in Individual Support (or equivalent), however value experience and transitional skills, so if you are interested and don't have the qualification, please apply.
- A valid drivers license and a reliable, fully insured motor vehicle
- Current first aid and CPR certificate (or willingness to obtain one)
- Current national Police Check (or willingness to obtain one)
- Be fully vaccinated (3 doses) in line with integratedliving Covid-19 vaccination policy. Evidence of vaccination will be required.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to become a valued member of our team, providing exceptional care to the community. If you have a keen eye for detail, a caring nature, and a commitment to making people's lives better, we'd love to have you on our team.
Join us as a Support Worker and help create a more comfortable and welcoming home for our clients.
Don't miss out, apply today!
Currently we have roles available in these regions:
For Support Worker roles available in other locations, please visit our Job Opening page here.
integratedliving values diversity and actively encourages all applications. We commit to responding to every applicant.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please note: It is a condition of employment that all frontline staff who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated (3 doses) in line with our COVID-19 Vaccination policy. To comply with our Policy, integratedliving will require evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status to check compliance prior to employment.