We offer a range of personalised podiatry services from general care to the management of ongoing conditions and wound care. Some services may be accessed as part of your General Practitioner Care Management Plan.
- Recognise and manage the symptoms of foot and lower limb conditions.
- Prevent falls and improve balance and mobility.
- Understand the links between foot health and overall wellbeing.
- General nail and foot care
- Management of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and other conditions
- Biomechanical assessments, orthotic therapy and injury management
- Annual foot assessment for people with diabetes.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans’ Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people with a disability under the age of 65 years.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Message from CEO - 10 September 2020
2020 has certainly been a year of change and uncertainty, but we're as committed as ever to provide the safe delivery of services. We wanted to take this opportunity to provide another update around our COVID-19 actions.
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.