We offer a range of personalised podiatry services from general care to the management of ongoing conditions and wound care. Some services may be accessed as part of your General Practitioner Care Management Plan.
- Recognise and manage the symptoms of foot and lower limb conditions.
- Prevent falls and improve balance and mobility.
- Understand the links between foot health and overall wellbeing.
- General nail and foot care
- Management of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and other conditions
- Biomechanical assessments, orthotic therapy and injury management
- Annual foot assessment for people with diabetes.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people living with a disability.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.
Ballina Wellness Centre Reopens
Since attending the centre 18 months ago, Brian and Julie had maintained their ritual of attending the Wellness Centre 2-3 times per week before COVID-19. With the centre reopening on 20 July, they can once again return to their fitness routine.