We work with you, your family, and your carer to help you navigate the challenges of living with dementia. You will have ongoing assessments to ensure the care plan developed for you continues to meet your needs.
Our commitment to providing dementia care includes support through your entire care journey from offering programs to improve brain and memory function to high level home care and carer support.
- Complete support for you, your family and carer.
- Recognise and combat early signs of dementia.
- Holistic care to cover all your care needs as they change.
Our dementia care support can include:
- Memory Wellness program
- Dementia-specific activity centres
- Carer respite
- Aids and alarms
- Personal Care
- Social programs
- Wellness Centre activities and exercise.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people living with a disability.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
integratedliving newsletter - Winter 2019
Read About: Wellness Centre stories Aged Care Industry Update CEO update 2018 Values Based Awards Skin integrity tips Wills and Power of Attorney Customer stories. Short Term Restorative Care World Salt Awareness Week Values Based Award Winners Staff Spotlight