Our Accredited Practicing Dietitian can assess your nutritional needs and use medical nutrition therapy specifically tailored to you to help you eat well.
We will give you tips on how changes to your diet can help you manage chronic health conditions and have a positive effect on your general wellbeing. Learn about how to menu plan, shop for certain diets and make healthy tasty meals with ease.
- Improve your wellbeing through diet and nutrition.
- Use diet and nutrition to manage chronic illnesses.
- Increase your energy and feelings of wellbeing.
Services from our Accredited Practicing Dietitian includes;
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Nutrition for wound healing
- Management of gut health
- Weight management
- Tips on how to stay hydrated
- Prescription of nutritional supplements and therapeutic diets
- Menu planning
- Recipe suggestions.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Diet and Nutrition services are only available through a Home Care Package or Commonwealth Home Support Program.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people living with a disabilityMore information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Novel Coronavirus Update 27 March 2020
This week, our CEO Catherine Daley discusses how our team members are delivering services to you following the very best standards and guidelines for infection control.