Our Accredited Practicing Dietitian can assess your nutritional needs and use medical nutrition therapy specifically tailored to you to help you eat well.
We will give you tips on how changes to your diet can help you manage chronic health conditions and have a positive effect on your general wellbeing. Learn about how to menu plan, shop for certain diets and make healthy tasty meals with ease.
All of our diet and nutrition services can be accessed from the comfort of your home no matter where you live, through our online telehealth program.
- Improve your wellbeing through diet and nutrition.
- Use diet and nutrition to manage chronic illnesses.
- Increase your energy and feelings of wellbeing.
Services from our Accredited Practicing Dietitian includes;
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Nutrition for wound healing
- Management of gut health
- Weight management
- Tips on how to stay hydrated
- Prescription of nutritional supplements and therapeutic diets
- Menu planning
- Recipe suggestions.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Diet and Nutrition services are only available through a Home Care Package or Commonwealth Home Support Program.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people with a disability under the age of 65 years.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Accessing aged care in Australia – where do I start?
Watch this digital forum to get a step-by-step guide for accessing age care services in Australia and learn some of the services that are available for your loved ones.