Dedicated in-home nursing care for you
Whether you are recovering from surgery, have a chronic health condition, or require medication assistance, our in-home nursing service provides you with the personal support you need to improve your health.
This service is run and delivered by qualified Registered and Enrolled Nurses, along with experienced nursing assistants. Adopting a person-centred approach, we will work closely with you, your carer, family, GP and health professionals to ensure we meet your individual health needs.
Benefits of using our in-home nursing services include:
- Receive an initial and ongoing assessment to monitor health improvements.
- Tailored and adjustable services to meet your individual needs.
- Enjoy varied in-home nursing support delivered by professional and qualified staff.
In-home nursing services available:
Our services can assist you at any stage of your home care nursing journey, including;
- Wound care
- Diabetes education and management
- Compression management
- Continence management
- Falls management
- Medication management
- Stoma therapy
- Catheter care
- Skin integrity management
- Dementia care
- Chronic disease support
- Palliative care
- Personal care
- General health and wellbeing support
- Telehealth monitoring - Equipment set-up in your home to check your vital signs and send information back to our staff to monitor.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I access this service?
You can access this service in several ways, depending on your needs and individual situation.
One of our friendly staff will visit you at home at a time that works for you.Learn more about in home services
We can deliver this service to you over a video call on a computer or tablet.Learn more about our virtual services
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans’ Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.More information
More resources to help you
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Bringing holistic health home to you
Did you know our Virtual Wellness Services program has expanded? It now includes social sessions, activities and exercise classes. This makes it easier than ever to look after all of your wellbeing needs from the comfort of your own home.Continue reading