Dedicated in-home nursing care for you
Whether you are recovering from surgery, have a chronic health condition, or require medication assistance, our in-home nursing service provides you with the personal support you need to improve your health.
This service is run and delivered by qualified Registered and Enrolled Nurses, along with experienced nursing assistants. Adopting a person-centred approach, we will work closely with you, your carer, family, GP and health professionals to ensure we meet your individual health needs.
Benefits of using our in-home nursing services include:
- Receive an initial and ongoing assessment to monitor health improvements.
- Tailored and adjustable services to meet your individual needs.
- Enjoy varied in-home nursing support delivered by professional and qualified staff.
In-home nursing services available:
Our services can assist you at any stage of your home care nursing journey, including;
- Wound care
- Diabetes education and management
- Compression management
- Continence management
- Falls management
- Medication management
- Stoma therapy
- Catheter care
- Skin integrity management
- Dementia care
- Chronic disease support
- Palliative care
- Personal care
- General health and wellbeing support
- Telehealth monitoring - Equipment set-up in your home to check your vital signs and send information back to our staff to monitor.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans’ Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people with a disability under the age of 65 years.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Living with COVID-19 – How to manage mild to moderate symptoms at home
As COVID-19 continues to impact everyone's lives, it is important to be prepared. Here's a guide to help you manage mild to moderate symptoms at home.