Our Palliative care support provides individualised care to improve your quality of life and help you stay independent for as long as possible. We help you maintain your quality of life by identifying and addressing your physical, emotional, cultural, social and spiritual needs.
Palliative care can help you manage your illness, particularly pain and symptoms so you can continue to live life as well as you can. This type of care can help at any stage of your care journey and palliative care support is also available to families and carers.
- A tailored and closely monitored care plan.
- Holistic support at any stage of your care journey.
- Caring and professional services.
Palliative care involves a range of services that will be tailored to your individual needs. Services may include:
- Nursing services
- Transport for appointments, social outings etc
- Meal support
- Equipment and aids
- Family and carers support
- Psychological and social support
- Counselling, grief and bereavement support
- Referrals to respite care services.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- This service is developed to support persons living with a life-limiting illness.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans’ Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people with a disability under the age of 65 years.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
integratedliving Newsletter - December 2020
Read about our new services being delivered virtually, how to nominate a staff member for our Values Based Award Program and how we are staying committed to your safety and wellbeing.