Respectful and compassionate palliative care support
Our palliative care approach is respectful and compassionate with the aim to provide individualised care that will improve your quality of life and help you stay independent for as long as possible.
We understand the final stage of life’s journey can be challenging and complex, with important decisions to be made. We will work with you to ensure your physical, emotional, cultural, social and spiritual needs are looked after in a sensitive and comforting way. Your wellbeing is our priority.
Our palliative care support extends to family members and carers too, to help everyone through these emotional times.
- A tailored, closely monitored and compassionate care plan.
- Holistic palliative care support at any stage of the care journey.
- Respectful, caring and professional support.
Palliative care services include:
- Nursing services
- Transport for appointments, social outings etc
- Meal support
- Equipment and aids
- Family and carers support
- Psychological and social support
- Counselling, grief and bereavement support
- Referrals to respite care services.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- This service is developed to support persons living with a life-limiting illness.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I access this service?
You can access this service in several ways, depending on your needs and individual situation.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Home Care Package and Commonwealth Home Support Program options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Christmas Trivia for All Ages to Enjoy
Trivia is one of those Christmas activities for friends and family to enjoy together. Try these questions out as a quiz for seniors and juniors, and keep those brain cells ticking over.