Our Registered Physiotherapist can provide advice and interventions to help keep you active and moving, or re-gain independence following injury or hospitalisation.
Physiotherapy can help you rebuild muscle to become stronger and more confident in your mobility.
- Mobility assessments and prescription of walking aid.
- Pain and injury management.
- Exercise and rehabilitation programs.
Services from our Physiotherapist include;
- Mobility assessment and walking aid prescriptions
- Injury prevention and treatment
- Pain management interventions
- Falls prevention strategies and education
- Customised home exercise and rehabilitation programs
- Manual handling education and assistance.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Please note this service is not available as part of Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) funding or Commonwealth Home Support Program
Physiotherapy is only available through Home Care Package funding.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people living with a disability.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.
Ballina Wellness Centre Reopens
Since attending the centre 18 months ago, Brian and Julie had maintained their ritual of attending the Wellness Centre 2-3 times per week before COVID-19. With the centre reopening on 20 July, they can once again return to their fitness routine.