Our Registered Physiotherapist can provide advice and interventions to help keep you active and moving, or re-gain independence following injury or hospitalisation.
Physiotherapy can help you rebuild muscle to become stronger and more confident in your mobility.
- Mobility assessments and prescription of walking aid.
- Pain and injury management.
- Exercise and rehabilitation programs.
Services from our Physiotherapist include;
- Mobility assessment and walking aid prescriptions
- Injury prevention and treatment
- Pain management interventions
- Falls prevention strategies and education
- Customised home exercise and rehabilitation programs
- Manual handling education and assistance.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Please note this service is not available as part of Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) funding or Commonwealth Home Support Program
Physiotherapy is only available through Home Care Package funding.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people with a disability under the age of 65 years.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Message from CEO - 10 September 2020
2020 has certainly been a year of change and uncertainty, but we're as committed as ever to provide the safe delivery of services. We wanted to take this opportunity to provide another update around our COVID-19 actions.
Message From CEO - 07 August 2020
Since Catherine’s last statement in April, there has been a lot that has happened. Following the nationwide lockdown, we enjoyed a brief respite on COVID. And whilst some are able to continue enjoying those freedoms, the situation for many others is much more serious.