Our Registered Physiotherapist can provide advice and interventions to help keep you active and moving, or re-gain independence following injury or hospitalisation.
Physiotherapy can help you rebuild muscle to become stronger and more confident in your mobility.
- Mobility assessments and prescription of walking aid.
- Pain and injury management.
- Exercise and rehabilitation programs.
Services from our Physiotherapist include;
- Mobility assessment and walking aid prescriptions
- Injury prevention and treatment
- Pain management interventions
- Falls prevention strategies and education
- Customised home exercise and rehabilitation programs
- Manual handling education and assistance.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Please note this service is not available as part of Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) funding or Commonwealth Home Support Program
Physiotherapy is only available through Home Care Package funding.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people with a disability under the age of 65 years.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
What are the assessments you must complete to gain funding?
When applying for support through My Aged Care, the National Disability Insurance Scheme, or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, you will be assessed to determine the level of funding you can receive.
How can I assist my family member to stay at home longer?
When it comes to broaching the subject of home care services with a loved one, it’s important to remind them that asking for help does not mean they will lose their independence. Seeking assistance enables people to stay safe and well in their home for longer.