We understand the importance of physical and emotional wellbeing and the direct connection between those in supporting you to stay living well and independently. Our psychology service can assist you to improve your mental health overall or in relation to chronic illness, grief, depression, adjustment to disability, pain management or anxiety.
We can also help you with social work support such as Power of Attorney, Guardianship, carer support and behavioural management plans. We can also help you stay connected to friends and local community and provide support for you to take part in social programs and activities.
- Manage emotional wellbeing in conjunction with physical health.
- Tailored, confidential support.
- Stay connected to family and friends.
About the program
Our psychology services can support you through long term mental illness or specific events and includes:
- Social work support including Power of Attorney
- Behavioural management plans
- Adjustment to disability or change of care needs
- Pain management
- Social activities and programs
- Grief counselling
- Palliative care services
- Carer support.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Please note this service is not available as part of Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) funding.
Psychology can be accessed through Home Care Package or Commonwealth Home Support Program.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people living with a disability.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Novel Coronavirus Update 27 March 2020
This week, our CEO Catherine Daley discusses how our team members are delivering services to you following the very best standards and guidelines for infection control.