About the program
The STRC program provides access to many different types of services and supports older Australians to live independently in their own homes. Some of the services provided by the program can include;
- Occupational therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Psychology, social work or counselling support
- Dietitian and nutritionist services
- In home help including personal care
- Home upkeep services including gardening, lawn and home maintenance
- Exercise programs.
The Short Term Restorative Care program is currently available in the below regions:
- The Hunter and Illawarra Region, New South Wales
- Far North, Northern and the Wide Bay Region of Queensland
- East Arnhem Region, Northern Territory
- The Gippsland Region, Victoria.
If you are interested in the program and you live outside of these regions, please call our Customer Service Centre on 1300 782 896 for more information.