The Short Term Restorative Care (STRC) program is suitable for those with mild to moderate frailty and is customer focused, flexible and tailored to help individuals achieve their health goals.
The STRC program is coordinated by integratedliving’s specialist staff that work alongside program participants to support them to regain and maintain their lifestyle.
- Multidisciplinary services for a range of needs.
- Holistic support ensures all your health needs are covered.
- Regain and maintain your independence.
About the program
The STRC program provides access to many different types of services and supports older Australians to live independently in their own homes. Some of the services provided by the program can include;
- Occupational therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Psychology, social work or counselling support
- Dietitian and nutritionist services
- In home help including personal care
- Home upkeep services including gardening, lawn and home maintenance
- Exercise programs.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
integratedliving newsletter - Winter 2019
Read About: Wellness Centre stories Aged Care Industry Update CEO update 2018 Values Based Awards Skin integrity tips Wills and Power of Attorney Customer stories. Short Term Restorative Care World Salt Awareness Week Values Based Award Winners Staff Spotlight