Our social workers can help you in addressing challenges and changes in your life and breaking down barriers to health and wellbeing by assessing your needs, situation and support networks. We can assist you to access local resources and services that will make your life easier and more enjoyable and help you to reach your goals and connect with your local community.
All of our social work services can be accessed from the comfort of your home no matter where you live, through our online telehealth program.
- Make life easier with access to local resources and services.
- Achieve your goals and connect with your community.
- Manage changes in your life.
Services that our social workers can provide include:
- Referrals to other service providers
- Connecting to your community and building social relationships
- Housing assistance
- Assistance with applying for a power of attorney or enduring guardianship
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Does integratedliving provide support to clients with diverse needs and backgrounds?
As a not-for-profit organisation and a registered charity, we recognise diversity, whether in gender, age, language, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, religious belief or family responsibilities.