Access nursing support remotely with Telehealth
If you are unable to regularly visit the doctor or are living in rural, regional or remote areas, our Telehealth health monitoring service can ensure you have easy access to healthcare support from the comfort of your home.
The process is straightforward to set up. After consultation with your General Practitioner, your needs will be assessed and we will install the Telehealth equipment in your home. Our friendly staff will then coach you on reading your vital signs and show you how to use the device to send information to our Registered Nurse simply by touching a button.
The information will be stored and monitored, and we will reach out to your doctor when we notice any irregularities or changes to your vitals.
Why choose our remote health monitoring service?
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that our Registered Nurses are monitoring your vital signs.
- Learn to monitor your vital signs and understand what you can do to keep yourself safe.
- Our remote health monitoring service can help to reduce hospital admissions.
What health signs are monitored through Telehealth services?
Our Registered Nurses will monitor and record the following health signs every day, remotely from their clinics via the simple one-touch electronic device you are provided as part of the service;
- Weight variations
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar readings
- Lung capacity
- And symptoms of other chronic conditions.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Dementia support – help when you need it most
Looking after a loved one who has dementia can be challenging. integratedliving provides respite for carers to keep you feeling well and supported.