We have a range of aids and sensors available to assist you to stay living safely at home and active in your community.
These can give you and your family peace of mind knowing that you have the added safety in your home. We have various alarms and sensors available and can take you through the benefits of each to see which fit your specific needs.
You may choose several aids and alarms or a complete monitoring system which we monitor and adjust as your needs and preferences change over time.
- Peace of mind that vital signs are being monitored.
- Prevent falls and accidents.
- Peace of mind for family and friends knowing that you are healthy and safe.
Our products include;
- Personal medical alarm – A small device to keep with you where you can be in contact with someone at the touch of a button.
- Fall detector pendant – A lightweight device which will automatically detect if you have fallen and raise an alarm call for help.
- Find-me GPS watch - Using GPS location details and real-time tracking, the wearable device can keep track of your whereabouts giving peace of mind to loved ones.
- myClinic connected health hub - A complete home health monitoring solution.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans’ Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people with a disability under the age of 65 years.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Accessing aged care in Australia – where do I start?
Watch this digital forum to get a step-by-step guide for accessing age care services in Australia and learn some of the services that are available for your loved ones.