The Crowded House program is all about assisting you to hold on to the items you love but stay uncluttered.
Keeping things you cherish is very important and through a long and fulfilling life you will have many things to treasure, however it is important to keep your home clean and free of clutter to avoid trip and fall hazards and ensure you have room to be safely mobile.
- Feel safer at home to move around without the risk of tripping or falling.
- De-clutter and give you more space.
- Discard useless items and display cherished items.
The Crowded House program can help you;
- De-clutter your home
- Sort through your treasured items
- Come up with helpful storage solutions
- Ensure your belongings don’t cause trip or fall hazards
- Ensure your cherished possessions are stored safely and in a place that you can access.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Straight islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans’ Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people with a disability under the age of 65 years.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Accessing aged care in Australia – where do I start?
Watch this digital forum to get a step-by-step guide for accessing age care services in Australia and learn some of the services that are available for your loved ones.