It’s the season to be merry and with the holidays coming around, it’s a great opportunity to spend time with your older loved ones and enjoy each other’s company, whether in-person or online.
Here is a set of holiday-themed trivia questions and answers to help everyone get together and have some fun!
1. Whose birthday is celebrated on Christmas Day?
[A] Jesus Christ
2. What colour of Christmas am I dreaming of?
[A] A white Christmas
3. Name three items contained in eggnog.
[A] Sugar, milk, eggs
4. What is the night before Christmas?
[A] Christmas Eve
5. In the song, how many days of Christmas are there?
6. What is the name of the day after Christmas?
[A] Boxing Day
7. What are you supposed to do when you find yourself under the mistletoe?
8. Which Christmas reindeer has a shiny nose?
9. What is the main course for a traditional Christmas dinner?
[A] Turkey and stuffing
10. Who once stole Christmas?
[A] The Grinch
11. What snack is traditionally left out for Santa Claus?
12. What spirit is traditionally added to Christmas pudding?
13. What food is good luck to eat on each of the 12 days of Christmas?
[A] Mince Pies
14. Which two famous sporting events begin on Boxing Day?
[A] The Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race and test cricket at the Melbourne Cricket Ground
15. What Christmas decoration was originally made from strands of silver?
16. Who sang “All I Want for Christmas is You”?
[A] Mariah Carey
17. In what country did the tradition of putting up Christmas trees originate?
18. What do people traditionally put on top of a Christmas tree?
[A] An angel
19. Elvis isn’t going to have a white Christmas, he’s going to have a……..?
[A] Blue Christmas
20. What popular Christmas song was actually written for Thanksgiving?
[A] Jingle Bells
21. Who monitors the behaviour of children and reports back to Santa?
[A] Elf on a Shelf
22. Christmas Island has an annual migration of which animal?
23. What Christmas tradition began in Melbourne in 1938?
[A] Carols by Candlelight
24. What is the highest-grossing Christmas movie?
[A] Home Alone
25. Who created the very first Christmas lights display?
[A] Thomas Edison
More articles to read next
Six Strategies for Building a Strong Heart at Any Age
Learn the signs and strategies for a strong heart, a balanced heart, and the heart care needed for both.