We understand that caring for a loved one can be a very rewarding experience, but it can also be physically and emotionally demanding. If you are a carer, it is important that you look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
Our respite services allow you to have a break while we provide professional care for your loved one. You may wish to schedule regular respite care services, or just a once-off service to cover you for a period of time. Whatever the reason, we can help you care for your loved one while you rest or attend to other matters.
- Keep you well so you can care for others.
- Ensure caring remains a rewarding experience.
- Provide you with support and education.
integratedliving provides a range of respite services for older people to help you stay well and support you to continue the important job you’re doing and give you the time you need to catch up on other things.
- Respite for carers of older people
- In-home respite services so that you can have a few hours to run errands or catch-up with your friends etc.
- Day visits to one of our many Activity Centres where the client can participate in a wide range of activities for mental and social engagement.
- A stay at our respite cottage for up to 7 nights (dependent on availability. For more information click here.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Frequently Asked Questions
This service is designed for carers who require a short break from looking after their loved ones.
We will conduct an initial assessment to determine your loved one's needs before assigning the appropriate support that is required. All of our team members work for integratedliving and we do not outsource personal carers. If you have a preference for a particular Registered Nurse or Support Worker, please let us know and we will do our utmost to arrange to have this individual assigned to your loved one.
Our staff can come to your home, or you can take your loved one to one of our Wellness/Activity Centres for the day, while you have some time for yourself. Call our Customer Service Centre on 1300 782 896 to find out more.
Our staff are fully trained to manage and provide care in a COVID-19 safe aged care environment, and our Wellness/Activity Centres are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Dementia support – help when you need it most
Looking after a loved one who has dementia can be challenging. integratedliving provides respite for carers to keep you feeling well and supported.